Build a simple dashboard using Power BI
This blog is about how to build a simple dashboard using PowerBI.
For this tutorial we use Telecom Churn Dataset.
Here I going to list out some columns which is in the dataset.
- State: string
- Account length: integer
- Area code: integer
- International plan: string
- Total night calls: integer
- Total night charge: double etc…
Here I going to show some steps to create a dashboard using powerBI.
- Load the dataset using getdata.
2. After successfully adding your dataset go to your dataset and add some visuals.
3. After that I have created Stack Bar for some columns.
4. Pie-chart you can see in below image.
5. Donut Chart you can see in the below image.
6. Scatter Plot Chart you can see in the below image.
7. After that I publish this dashboard on the internet.
8. Here you can see the dashboard was published on the internet.